Last updated: October 9, 2023.
Thank you for purchasing on schmedu.com.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named ChatGPT Toolkit.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Eduard Uffelmann, c/o Postflex #3764 - Emsdettener Str. 10, Greven, North Rhine-Westphalia 48268, Germany.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Application.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by: [email protected]
We will reimburse You no later than 30 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us: [email protected]